TD Plastmass Group LLC has obtained the ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFICATE in the field of "Development, design, production and sale of blanks and parts made of antifriction synthetic materials" (reg. No. 12 100 57079 TMS), in the field "Implementation of blanks and parts made of antifriction synthetic materials "(reg. No. 12 100 57079/01 TMS), in the field" Development, design, production and sale of blanks and parts made of antifriction synthetic materials "(reg. No. 12 100 57079/02 TMS).
The ISO 9001 certificate is a document certifying that the company has been certified and the quality management system (QMS) is in accordance with ISO 9001.
The fact that the company has an ISO 9001 certificate indicates that the management and production processes regarding the quality of the products provided or the services provided comply with international standards. In addition, production technologies are improved, financial flows are optimized and management methods are changing. Thus, the company not only rises to a higher level of work, but also receives a greater potential for further development.
ISO 9001 certification says:
- a clear distribution of responsibilities among employees of relevant specialties;
- flexible interaction of all units and divisions;
- constant control over the quality of products and work discipline;
- regular staff development;
- constant updating of the technical part of the production processes;
- the use of advanced information technology and software;
- the presence of a well-functioning system of interaction with consumers, including an effective response to incoming complaints and recommendations;
- transparent relationships with partners and suppliers working on the basis of fair agreements;
- improvement of management techniques using various tools for automation of management.