ZX-410V7T – is a thermoplastic composite synthetic material, fiber-reinforced.
- Very high stiffness (higher than a fiber-reinforced PEEK);
- Working temperature up -70°C to +180°C;
- Extremely high wear resistance;
- Very low thermal expansion coefficient;
- Low friction;
- High PV-values at a specific pressure from 100 m/min;
- Thermal expansion coefficient up to 140%. The same as that of aluminum.
|Temperature (T)||-100°C to +190°C (+200°C)|
|Tensile strength (p)||max. 41 (125) MPa|
|Sliding speed (v)||max. 300 m/min|
|Fatigue (S)||max. 59 MPa|
*Values in the brackets, are valid for shot-term service.
General chemical resistance:
- ZX-410V7T is not exposed to alcohols, automotive and aircraft fuel, lubricating materials, cleaning and even under load, which allows to apply this material in cases when it is impossible to use many other metals.
- Resistant to weak acids and alkalis (PH-value <9), hydrolysis of hot water and steam, UV and energy radiation.
Detailed comparison charts of ZEDEX polymers properties you can see in our catalogue «Materials».
Due to the increased fiber ZX-410V7T has high stiffness, extremely low thermal slip coefficient and high wear resistance in comparison with standard thermoplastic polymer ZX-410 and its metal analogues.
Forms of supply:
Rods (diameter from 6 mm to 100 mm).
This material is applied as:
- Hubs for a lifting mechanism;
- Axial bearing;
- Sliding strips;
- For structures intended for underwater use;
- For camera lenses.
This material may be processed in the following manner on the following machines:
- Machines for wood processing.
An important advantage is that for the manufacture of ZX-410V7T parts, machines with lower power are required than those for making the same parts out of metal.