INKULEN PE — is ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)/ high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE) which is made using low pressure with a very high degree of polymerization.
|The form of technical specifications for bushings and guides||The form of technical specifications for sliding nuts||The form of technical specifications for sprockets|
We produce polyethylene in the forms of sheet billets and rods of wide dimensional series. Our specialists will produce necessary details based on your drawings. A batch of order has no restrictions and may be of any quantity - from trial to production. Both INKULEN PE blanks and details are produced from high-quality raw materials on a modern equipment.
INKULEN PE — are effective polymers that are perfectly suited to solve the problems of friction, wear and yield strength of the material. They are used in various industries:
|Machine building||structural elements subject to abrasion, as well as for seals in hydraulic, pneumatic systems and components of dry friction: augers, bearings, sprockets, slideways of chains, support rollers, quills, conveyor guide rails, bearing sleeves, blades of scrapers;|
|Metal mining||facing/lining for the transport of gutters, skates, wagons, bins, hoppers, inclined trays and troughs for granular material, the lining of silos;|
|Food manufacturing||boards and trays for cutting and chopping, table tops, kitchen units, special panel for desktops, cladding of kitchen walls and lining of cooling chambers, special inserts of machines for vacuum packaging, buffer strips;|
|Chemical, paper industry||vane pumps, cranes, valves, etc.;|
|Electrolytic metallurgy||drums for electroplating, bearing shells, gears, ring pistons and annular seal, the sealing cups;|
|Filtration equipment||porous parts and apparatus for filtering fluid, inserts for filtering;|
|Acoustic and electric equipment||insulation parts for high-frequency technology, connections, holders, tongs, cables, products for acoustic insulation and damping of vibrations;|
|Transport and conveyor technology||slideways;|
|Packaging and packing systems||cams and camshaft sprockets, bushing bearings bearing shaft , casing of exhausting systems, sliding elements.|
and much more.
Comparative specifications of INKULEN PE-1000 and PE-500:
- High wear resistance INKULEN PE, at high loads. The material has such characteristics, due to the extremely low coefficient of friction when sliding.
- Increased resistance to acids and alkalis. This material does not need protection from many corrosive environments, which is not the case for the metal products.
- Dimensional stability, high resistance to deformation;
- High water resistance of material INKULEN PE. Water does not enter the structure and therefore the characteristics remain unchanged in the environment with any moisture.
- Biological safety and high hygiene (lack of taste and smell) give the possibility to use INKULEN PE material for work with food and drinking water. INKULEN PE is resistant to UV radiation, viruses, and harmful microorganisms.
- Low adhesion to other surfaces. The material does not freeze and does not stick to transport cargoes due to the INKULEN PE paraffin coating.
- High noise resistance;
- High strength allows the material to avoid cracks during bending.
- Increased resistance to shocks and hacks;
- Low density as compared with other thermoplastics (< 1 g/cm3).
- High impact strength, including at negative temperatures.
- Resistance to radioactive rays with high energy.
- Light weight and flexibility in processing.
- INKULEN PE is a strong dielectric.
Comparative specifications of INKULEN PE-1000 and PE-500
|Properties||Units||Standard||PE-1000 value||PE-500 value|
|Shore D hardness||—||ISO868||65||65|
|Tensile strength||MPa||DIN EN ISO 527||30-35||>26|
|Elongation at break||%||DIN EN ISO 527||200-400||>50|
|Moisture absorption||%||DIN 53495||0.01||< 0,1|
|Impact strength notched||kJ/m2²||DIN EN ISO 11542-2||70-130||>20|
|Expansion coefficient||10-4/K||DIN 53752||2||2|
|Surface resistance||Ohm||DIN IEC 60093||1012..1013||>1013|
|Electrical resistivity||Ohm*cm||DIN IEC 60093||1014..1015||>1014|
|Maximum temperature of use||°C||ISO306||80||80|
|Melting point||°C||DIN 3146||140||133-136|
- High resistance to abrasion. For properly manufactured parts lubrication and conservation are not required, they work with presented tractive force;
- Toughness of INKULEN PE and its shore hardness are higher than that of UHMWPE analogues on the Russian market;
- Especially high safety factor at stretching;
- Excellent properties of sliding.
Processing and supply of INKULEN PE
Inkulen PE can be easily processed by cutting. The specialists of «TD Plastmass Group» are ready to produce parts of any complexity based on your drawings out of our blanks on the modern CNC machines: guide rails for conveyors, bearing bushings, nuts, bearings, gears, sealing cups and other parts of structures which are subjected to abrasion, temperature changes, corrosive environments, radiation and other factors while in service.
INKULEN PE IS PRODUCED AND DELIVERED IN THE FORM OF BLANKS:
- UHMWPE PE-1000, thickness from 3 to 60 mm, dimensions (width x length) 1.0x2.0 m and 1.25x3.0 meters
- HMWPE PE-500, thickness from 5 to 60 mm, dimensions 1.0 x 2.0 m, 1.25x3.0 m
Manufacture of plates of large sizes by special order: size (width x length) 2.0 x 4.0 m;
Rods with a diameter from 20 to 200 mm, length 1.0 and 2.0 meters
Details — individual production based on customer’s drawings, on CNC machines
We can also offer you ready solutions: INKULEN PE profiles and slideways
MINIMAL BATCH OF ORDER IS NOT LIMITED!
We guarantee the shortest possible terms of delivery and traditional German quality!