The quality of work and service life of the machine largely depends on the properties and performance characteristics of the material used. Traditional bronze, textolite, Teflon do not always provide stable and long-term effect in contrast to the polymers of a new generation ZEDEX.They are characterized by a low coefficient of friction, high wear resistance and excellent damping properties.
Benefits of using slideways made to ZX-100K:
- Operation without lubrication ensures the long life of the slideways.
- Considerably less wear due to low friction, and therefore less cost of maintenance and electricity.
- High guiding accuracy and vibration damping is achieved.
- The smoothness of motion at low feed, no vibration.
- The ease of material processing and installation. For bonding of ZX-100К to the frame or stand of the machine it is sufficiently to prepare only the surface of the sheet. This is enough to achieve durable adhesive bonding.
Sheets, more than 4 mm thick, should be fixed additionally by the screws, sinking them flush with the surface.
General recommendations on use of ZX-100K slideways:
- Bottom guides are smoothed, and on the upper (movable) ones plates «linings» of the ZX-100K material from 2 to 100 mm thick are set.
- Plates ZX-100K up to 4 mm think are stuck, ones over 4 mm thick are screwed, combined fastening is also possible: adhesive + brass countersunk screws.
For fixing of ZX-100K sliding guides we offer to use one of two adhesives of German production, which can be purchased together with blanks:
- One-component adhesive (1 tube 290 or 310 ml) is recommended for working temperature from -30ºС to +80ºС.
Bolding should be done on pre-treated surface of the ZX-100K - sheet - one side of the plate should be roughened, crispness in the same direction. A 290 ml tube – is for 0.5 m², curing time of 14 days.
- Two-component adhesive (packing 1.0 and 0.5 kg) is recommended for use in combination with a curing agent at a working temperature from +10°С to +60°С. The surface of plates should be prepared for bonding (one side of the plate is roughened – crispness in one direction).
A large set is designed for 6m² of an adhered surface, a small one is designed for 3m². Curing time: 24 hours at a temperature of +23ºC.
Specially for its clients company «TD Plastmass Group» offers a set of an adhesive and a curing agent, and a pre-treated plastic surface for bonding!
After application of the adhesive (two component glue) universal joints are treated with a sealant (the sealant is rubbed into the adhesive joint), allowed to stand for 24 hours, the remnants are scraped off.
For ZX-100K material any mechanical processing is possible depending on the technological capabilities and purposes.
Material ZX-100К has a high resistance to any oil and coolant, in addition to molybdenum-containing lubricants. It is not affected by dilute acids, solutions of basic salts, paraffin hydrocarbons.
The chips are elastically pressed and displaced at release without damaging the surface of slideways, but for better protection we recommend to use scrapers.
Roughness Ra of 2,5-1,25 is easily achieved on ZX-100Kmaterial. It is possible to get a higher class, but for our material this parameter is not as critical as for bronze, so a fine milling with subsequent scraping (in the direction of movement) is enough.
At equal operating conditions, the wear of ZX-100К material is 5-10 times less than that of bronze due to the physical characteristics of the material and lack of many wear processes that are typical for metals.
You can get a more detailed information on bonding of ZX-100K slideways by downloading our instructions:
Examples of ZX-100K sheets for supply:
Thickness of 1.0; 1.5 mm (200х1900 mm).
Thickness of 2.0; 2.5; 3.0; 4.0; 5.0; 6.0; 8.0 mm. Plate size: 1000х1000 mm or 1000х2000 mm.
Thickness of 10; 12; 15; 20; 25; 30; 35; 40; 45; 50; 60; 70; 80; 90; 100 mm.
Plate size: 600х1000 mm or 600х2000 mm.
Thickness of 10, 20, 25 mm. Plate size: 1000х1000 mm or 1000х2000 mm.
Minimal batch of order is not limited!
- Полиуретановые эластомеры
- Congratulations to all lovely ladies on March 8!
- Polymerization - types, applications
- Муфты из эластомеров: типы и особенности изделия
- Joint article "Influence of stern tube material on the frequency of lateral oscillations of the ship's shaft line" with Gazprom Dobycha Astrakhan LLC